260 Bradford Street. [2016, Dunlap]
Text last updated on 20 November 2016 | This is the easternmost of the marvelous “Cape Row” of Bradford Street: a half-dozen Cape Cod houses in fine repair, beginning with No. 228. It’s further graced with a whimsical garden fence of flowers, butterflies, and caterpillars from the Kacergis family’s Provincetown Welding Works, 3 Bradford Street. Like 228 Bradford Street, this house was once owned by William E. Hoontis (±1950-2004) and Francis C. “Cliff” Cowgill II, partners in Clifford-William Antiques, the Provincetown Cheese Market and Deli — and in life. The property has been owned since 2001 by a resident of Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
¶ Republished on 16 October 2023.
260 Bradford Street on the Town Map, showing property lines.