228 Bradford Street. [2013, Dunlap]
Text last updated on 11 January 2010 | A full Cape at 228 Bradford Street, built in 1850 in the Greek Revival style, was once the home of William Hoontis (d2004) and Cliff Cowgill, partners in life and in business: the Cheese Market, where they were known to townspeople simply as Bill and Cliff. They operated the Cheese Market from 1978 to 1986 and also Clifford-William Antiques at 225 Commercial Street.
¶ Republished on 8 October 2023.
228 Bradford Street on the Town Map, showing property lines.