233 Bradford Street. [2016, Dunlap]
Text last updated on 13 November 2016 | At first glance, it seems hard to believe from the street that this is a 10-unit condo. But in fact, this is a 132-foot-deep lot and a much larger building stretches behind the original house, which was occupied in 1963 by John Jason Jr. (b±1932), a bartender; Nancy Jason (b±1934), a housewife; and Annie E. Nagle (b±1889), a housewife. It was converted to condominium ownership in 1982 by Patricia R. Shultz, Hazel Werner, and Lester J. Murphy Jr.
¶ Republished on 10 October 2023.
233 Bradford Street on the Town Map, showing property lines.