Former Carl’s Guest House
68 Bradford Street. [2010, Dunlap]
Porch detail on the Court Street façade. [2008, Dunlap]
Text last updated on 28 November 2012 | Carl’s Guest House occupies a structure that was built between 1840 and 1860. It was known as the Ocean Breeze Guest House in the 1950s, but later returned to private use. Carl Gregor reopened the house to the public, with 14 guest rooms, on 14 July 1975. He still runs it, extending a special welcome to guests who are “gentler, friendly, easy going.” On town records, it carries the address of 17 Court Street.
¶ Republished on 10 September 2023.
68 Bradford Street (17 Court Street) on the Town Map, showing property lines.