Homeport Condominium | Former Home Port Housekeeping Cottages | Mayflower (Unit 5)
Mayflower in 2013. [Town Assessor / Key 3398]
Text last updated on 23 November 2018 | Mayflower was constructed in 1939 as part of the original four Home Port Housekeeping Cottages, developed by Anna Wilson “Nan” (Lyle) Hancock (1887-1962). She lived at 262 Bradford Street, which is now a separate property. At the time of the condo conversion in 1990 — by John V. Cunney Jr., Philip D. Scholl, and Jared A. Wollaston of Boston — there was a kitchen-living room and a bathroom downstairs, and a sleeping loft upstairs. The unit had 315 square feet of space. A Cambridge woman paid $270,000 for Mayflower in 2011.
¶ Republished on 17 October 2023.
262A Bradford Street on the Town Map, showing property lines.