188 Bradford Street. [2013, Dunlap]
Text last updated on 4 September 2016 | The Rev. Robert Wood Nicholson, the dynamic leader of the young St. Mary of the Harbor congregation, made his home here in the 1930s while the present church was being constructed. It was home for many years of the Lincoln family: Earl W. Lincoln (±1904-1945), a housepainter, and his wife, Mary L. Lincoln.
¶ Republished on 30 September 2023.
188 Bradford Street on the Town Map, showing property lines.