Town Center Condominium | Formerly Atlantic Fish Market
166 Bradford Street as it appeared in 2012. [Dunlap]
Advertisement in the Advocate of 21 May 1959, Page 5. [Provincetown Public Library / Community History Archive]
Text last updated on 1 September 2016 | Formerly the location of the Atlantic Fish Market, No. 166 was turned into a condominium in 1995 by Edward G. Benz. The market opened in the mid-1930s and was run by Alfred M. Cabral (1905-1987) and his wife, Delphine Cabral (1912-2000), who lived next door, at 164 Bradford Street. They sold the business in 1967 to Francis Peters.
¶ Republished on 27 September 2023.
166 Bradford Street on the Town Map, showing property lines.