118 Bradford Street as it appeared in 2010. [Dunlap]
Text last updated on 11 November 2018 | In 1939, Eloise Browne bought the property and opened the Eloise Browne House. John Kelly gave it the name Clarendon House in the 1980s, after a street in Boston. Sidney Royal III succeeded him. Dale Chin and James Furlong bought the place in 2002, spruced it up considerably, and maintained it as a seven-room guest house until 2013.
¶ Republished on 18 September 2023.
118 Bradford Street on the Town Map, showing property lines.