108-110 Bradford Street in 1907. [Scrapbooks of Althea Boxell 9:173/Dowd Collection/Provincetown History Preservation Project Page 4360]
Text last updated on 19 August 2016 | Several houses were torn down in the early 1920s to create what is now Town Green. Nos. 108-110 stood at the very head of Ryder Street and so can be found in numerous postcard views.
¶ Republished on 17 September 2023.
108-110 Bradford Street (106 Bradford Street) on the Town Map, showing property lines.